At Aura we are committed to the values and culture of our company, taking from them the soul of what we are and what makes us different. We believe in people, in talent and in the satisfaction of our teams in order to be the best. For Aura, the human team is the key to our company, the engine of action and our raison d’être. We understand the human team as the most indispensable part of our company, so we take great care of the work and personal situation of each of them with the aim of finding a balance.
Aura’s big family is made up of passionate, experienced people and who are dedicated to what they do. To achieve this, from Aura we opt for:
- Individual autonomy: we offer our consultants the independence to work, make decisions and make improvements both in their environment and in the company in general.
- Identity: We value the involvement and the sense of group, conceiving all the human team of Aura as a global whole and not by areas or individually.
- Commitment: Dedication to what we do is a fundamental requirement in our consultants to achieve quality, development and continuous improvement within Aura.
- Recognition: With our Aura Credits programmes we want to recognise and reward the effort and dedication of our consultants based on the actions carried out within the company.
- Support: Help among consultants is part of our business culture and is organised around our Aura Care programme.
- Teamwork: We prioritize joint work and the integration of all consultants within our Aura Team model.
- Transparency and two-way communication: We opt for a bidirectional, transparent communication between consultants and with the company.
Thanks to these values that identify us, we are able to always be attentive to the latest technological trends in the market, facing all the technological challenges of our customers in an innovative, efficient and profitable way.